‘Caring Through a Lens’
Photography Competition Terms and Conditions:
• Entry is free.
• Any entrant under the age of 18 must have parental/ guardian permission.
• Entrants must be from the UK.
• Photographers must have the permission of any persons featured in the photo (or their parents/ guardians if under the age of 18) in order to enter the photo.
• Copyright remains with the respective entrants. However, each entrant will be given the opportunity to grant Hambleton and Richmondshire Carers Centre (H&RCC) permission to use the image in promotional material.
• All photographs submitted must be an original photograph by the entrant and not the work of someone else.
• Maximum of five entries per person.
• Please label your photograph entries with your full name,
• Entries must be submitted in an electronic format that is of high resolution; however file size must not exceed 20MB.
• Entries need to be received by H&RCC no later than midday on 27th May 2017. Late entries cannot be accepted.
• Photographs will not be sold by H&RCC.
• The photograph cannot be returned once the competition has concluded. Please ensure you keep a copy for personal use.
• Entrants contact details will not be given to anyone.
• H&RCC may need to modify the entry categories at any point in time.
• The judge’s decision is final; there will be no appeal process. H&RCC reserves the right to choose which photograph/s to use and publish.
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor (or parent or guardian for those under 18 years) agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved